as data controller of your Personal Data, Nascent Design Srl would like to inform you through this policy – pursuant the articles 14 and 15 of the European Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (hereinafter the “Regulations“), governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data – to explain how we process the data provided in the context of access, navigation and use of this website so that you can consciously and freely express consent to the processing.
It should be noted that this policy is not provided for any other sites consulted by the Data Subject through hyperlinks that lead from the Controller to other websites. Therefore, the existence of a link to another website does not imply endorsement or acceptance of responsibility by the Controller regarding the content of the website to which the Data Subject is referred, also in relation to the policy adopted for the processing of Personal Data and to its use.
Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller of Personal Data is Nascent Design Srl, with registered office in Vedano al Lambro (MB), Via Cesare Battisti n. 1 / B and operating in Milan (MI), Via Appiani n. 9, Italy (hereinafter “Nascent Design Srl” or the “Controller“).
An updated list of Data Processors is available from the Controller and may be requested writing an e-mail to email@example.com, or with a written request to the Controller, at his office address, mentioned above, or by calling the following number +39 02 62069606.
Method for Personal Data Collection and Types of Personal Data collected through the website
The Personal Data can be collected by the Data Controller depending on the use of the Nascent Design Srl website made by the Data Subject. Nascent Design Srl may receive Personal Data from third parties if the Data Subject has given consent to the communication of his/her Personal Data.
- navigation data are acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website. This information is not collected to identify the Data Subject, but it is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Data Subjects who connect to the website, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the browser used by the Data Subject. These data may be used by the competent authorities to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
- the Controller may also acquire the Personal Data through the website if the Data Subject:
- intends to submit his/her curriculum vitae to Nascent Design Srl;
- wishes to receive the Nascent Design Srl newsletter;
- has given consent to other companies, such as organizers of conferences to which the Data Subject has taken part in and in which Nascent Design Srl is the sponsor or is among the speakers;
- requests a specific service managed by Nascent Design Srl (Coordinated Image Projects, study of solutions for package design, development of Marketing and communication);
- uses the services and requests concerning the qualification of a partner (Coordinated Image Projects, study of package design solutions, development of Marketing and communication strategies).
The types of Personal Data that the Controller may collect for the below-mentioned purposes there are:
- Data Subject details such as Name and Surname, Address, Telephone Number, Date of Birth, E-mail Address;
- Photographs and videos;
- Data deriving from cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies;
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Data Controller may process the Data Subject’s personal data for the following purposes:
- to recruit and select personnel to be hired at Nascent Design Srl or at subsidiaries or affiliates of Nascent Design Srl;
- for marketing and (commercial profiling) purposes in order to:
- update the Data Subject with initiatives, events, specific organized, new products and services by sending the Nascent Design Srl newsletter or other kinds of communication;
- send promotional-advertising material and/or commercial proposals.
- to manage the relationship with the members or the process of joining new members.
Recipients of the Personal Data
The Controller may communicate the Data Subject’s personal data to:
- companies based in Italy that provide Nascent Design Srl with services for the management of the Nascent Design Srl information system;
- firms and companies based in Italy working in the field of professional assistance and consultancy;
- companies that control, audit and certify the activities carried out by Nascent Design Srl (based in the Italian territory);
- local public bodies (municipalities) within the Italian Republic.
The collected data may be communicated to subjects who are recognized by law the right and interest to access the Personal Data, and to staff within the organizational structure of the Controller.
In some of the cases mentioned above, the Controller has entered into a contract with the third party that provides a service to Nascent Design Srl and has appointed it “Data Processor” in accordance This document is for the exclusive use of the customer Nascent Design Srl with the Regulations. If the said party processes the Personal Data, said processing can take place only limited to the type of service that is performed by the same and in any case fulfilling the obligations imposed by the Data Controller on the processing of Personal Data.
Transfer of Data to Third Countries (non-EU)
Pursuant to articles 44 and following of the GDPR, your personal data could be transferred to Third Parties located in countries not belonging to the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this circumstances, Nascent Design Srl ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
Processing methods and time-limits for storing the data
Data will be processed using electronic and in some cases, paper means, informed by the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights at any time, in compliance with the provisions of current legislation. Technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in order to protect data from destruction or loss, even accidental, and against unauthorized access or disclosure.
Consequently, in the absence of specific rules that provide for different storage times, the Controller will use the Data for the mentioned purposes and for the time strictly necessary to execute such purposes. In any case, the Data Controller will take every care to avoid using the same data indefinitely.
In particular, we highlight the following timing related to the purposes of processing:
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of recruiting and selecting personnel to be hired at Nascent Design Srl or at subsidiaries or affiliates of Nascent Design Srl: six months;
- Personal Data collected for marketing and commercial profiling purposes: 24 months;
- Personal Data collected for the management of the relationship with the members or the process of joining new members: for the entire duration of the social relationship, excepting the
case where it is still needed to retain said data for meeting any legal requirement.
In any case, the Data Subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
Nature of consent and consequences of a possible refusal
All Personal Pata provided by the Data Subject during the navigation of the website of Nascent Design Srl is strictly functional to the management of the site.
The registration procedure to access certain specific areas of the website is mandatory in order to exclude unauthorized access to the services offered. Provision of Personal Data for the purposes of registration and access to some areas of the site is optional, but failure to collect determines the inability to forward information or requests to the site.
The Data Controller may appoint Data Processors to companies or entities that provide services that involve the processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Controller. The updated list of the Processors is available from the Controller and can be requested at any time from the Controller at the above-mentioned contact details.
Data Subject Rights
In relation to the processing of Personal Data, pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the Policy, the Data Subject of this website has the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access, rectify or cancel his/her own Personal Data or limit their processing;
- lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in Italy, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it, or to the Authority of the country in which it usually works, or, finally, to the Supervisory Authority of the country in which the violation took place;
- the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, at any time:
- to the processing of personal data, having legitimate grounds even though the data are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or of carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Subject also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Any corrections, cancellations or limitations on processing carried out upon request by the Data Subject, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the Personal Data have been transmitted. The Controller may communicate to the Data Subject such recipients upon request by the Data Subject.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any form constraint and it is free.
The Data Subject can exercise his/her rights by sending a communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or a written request to the Controller at the registered office, as above mentioned, or you calling the following number +39 02 62069606.